I don’t know about you, but when I think about autumn I think about all the wonderful foods, bright colors, and weather that comes along with the changing of the season. If you are looking for an easy and yummy recipe for fish this fall, look no further than the wonderful recipes that can be found at the website Healthy Fish. We especially love this choice that will make adults and children happy when the dinner bell rings. If you have picky eaters and want to please everyone, this recipe just might do the trick.
Dijon Tilapia Cakes
- 2 fillets of tilapia (1 pound)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay spice
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook tilapia 10-12 minutes or until cooked all the way through. Let cool, and flake the fish apart.
- In a medium bowl mix together mayonnaise, eggs, Dijon mustard, and Old Bay spice. Fold the mixture in the fish and panko. Form into 8 cakes and chill for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the cakes until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
For more great ideas for healthy eating visit our bi-monthly blog and website! Channel Fish has many fish options, both frozen and fresh, that will delight all the members of your family. Visit all our seafood products at channelfish.com. Enjoy!