Summer is a time for healthy and light eating. If you love fish like we do, you may be looking for some new and tasty ways to prepare fish. Here is a delicious recipe from All Recipes for Lemon Garlic Tilapia. This is simple to make and can be grilled outdoors or baked depending upon your preference and the weather.
- 4 tilapia fillets 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemons Medium
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
Directions for Baking
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place fillets in baking dish or wrap in aluminium foil for outdoor grilling
- Pour lemon juice over fillets to taste
- Drizzle butter on top
- Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes. Or grill until fish a flakey and white. Add some whole grain rice and your favorite veggies to make this meal not only delicious but also healthy!